This is a very simple dessert made powered by Auvarna premium A2 desi cow milk. You can make it for your family or guests. To make bread pudding, you can also add little condensed milk along with Auvarna premium A2 desi cow milk.
- 4 to 5 whole wheat bread slices
- 500 ml of Auvarna premium A2 desi cow milk
- 4 to 5 tbsp of sugar/ jaggery/ honey/ brown sugar
- ½ cups of almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp of unsalted Auvarna premium A2 bilona butter
- Spread some butter on both the sides of the bread slices.
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast the slices until crispy.
- Heat the milk in another pan and reduce it to half.
- Add the sugar and almonds.
- Place the bread slices in a baking dish and pour milk over them.
- Preheat an oven 180 degrees then bake the bread slices for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with almonds before serving.